Hallo, Deutschlerner. Welcome to the third part of my lesson about German pronunciation in my new Beginner German series. This is the 3rd video in the first lesson of Herr Antrim’s 20 lesson series for A1 German learners. Today we are talking all about German consonant combinations. By the end of this lesson, you will learn all you need in order to pronounce any German word you come across. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss a video.
This lesson is a part of Herr Antrim’s new e-book “Beginner German with Herr Antrim“. Within the e-book, this lesson includes a worksheet and answer key to practice the skills you are about to learn. You will also get access to online flashcards and a whole lot more. Find out more about the e-book here.
Beginner German with Herr Antrim E-Book Sample from the Pronunciation Chapter
Below you can see a couple of pages out of Herr Antrim’s new e-book “Beginner German with Herr Antrim”. When you purchase the e-book, you also gain access to a ton of extra materials including:
- worksheets for all of the lessons (except the pronunciation chapters)
- answer keys for each of the worksheets
- mp3 downloads to help you practice your pronunciation
- access to online flashcards
- and more!
Beginner German with Herr Antrim
Herr Antrim’s new e-book “Beginner German with Herr Antrim“ is your guide to having your first conversation in German. Within the e-book, each lesson includes a worksheet and answer key to practice the skills in that lesson. You will also get access to online flashcards and a whole lot more. Find out more about the e-book here.
Lessons within “Beginner German with Herr Antrim”
- Du vs Ihr vs Sie
- What to Say If You Don’t Understand Something in German
- das Alphabet
- Was macht er? Popular German Verbs Vocabulary Building Exercise
- Subject Pronouns & Present Tense Conjugation
- Basic German Questions & Answers
- German Question Word Order & Question Words
- Describe Yourself in German
- Present Tense of “sein”
- Present Tense of “haben”
- German Family Vocabulary
- German Numbers 1-100
- Time Word Order in German
- Reading & Writing Dates in German
- German Word Order Basics
- Shopping Vocabulary in German
- Your First German Conversation