German Family Vocabulary
In this bundle you will find the materials for 2 separate lessons about family vocabulary. The first is a lesson from Herr Antrim’s e-book “Beginner German with Herr Antrim” in which he describes in detail the family tree of a man named Bob. The script is available in German and English along with a worksheet featuring a crossword puzzle full of German family vocabulary. The answer key for the crossword puzzle is also provided.
The second lesson is from 2021 and is simply a vocabulary building and pronunciation practice exercise. The video script is provided along with a worksheet that requires students to create their own family trees and describe their family using the vocabulary they learned.
Both lessons come with an MP3 version of the lesson, so you can listen to it over and over again.
- FREE! Intermediate German - B1/B2 Video Series Bundle
- German Prepositions Songs - Extra Materials $5.00
- German Family Vocabulary $10.00
- Präteritum mit "haben" and "sein" - Intermediate German #11 - Extra Materials $5.00
- unregelmäßige Verben im Präteritum - Intermediate German #15 - Extra Materials $5.00