Inseparable Verb Lists
This is a PDF of the various lists of inseparable verbs in German. These prefixes include: be-, ent-, emp-, er-, ge-, miss-, ver-, and zer-. If you want a worksheet to go with this list, click here.
- Ordering in a German Restaurant Extra Materials $5.00
- German Modal Verbs in Present Tense - Extra Materials $10.00
- German Numbers 1-100 - Beginner German with Herr Antrim Lesson #15 - Extra Materials $5.00
- Thanksgiving - Extra Materials $5.00
- Fixed Two-Way Prepositions & Dative - Extra Materials $5.00