Präteritum mit "haben" and "sein" - Intermediate German #11 - Extra Materials
In this bundle you will find a copy of the video script in German and English to accompany the 11th video in his Intermediate German series. In this lesson, Herr Antrim explains how to use the verbs “haben” and “sein” in the preterite tense in German. Along with the script you will also get a worksheet with answer key and mp3 download.
- Fixed Two-Way Prepositions & Dative - Extra Materials $5.00
- Mögen vs Möchten vs Wollen - Extra Materials $5.00
- Greetings & Farewells - Beginner German with Herr Antrim Lessons #2-3 - Extra Materials $10.00
- Time Elements within Sentences - Beginner German with Herr Antrim Lesson #16 - Extra Materials $5.00
- Relative Pronouns - Intermediate German #9 - Extra Materials $5.00