I am planning a trip to Germany and I want YOU to come with me. You can get all of the details about the trip via this link here. I’ll give you a quick overview in this post.
When can you travel to Germany with Herr Antrim?
The trip will take place from June 12th through June 25th, 2024. By planning this far out in advance, we can make sure you get the best price for flights and hotels. It also allows you to set up a payment plan for this if that is your preference.
What to expect while traveling in Germany with Herr Antrim
During the trip I will be there to answer any questions you have, teach you some German phrases and things you will need along the way and generally support you during your experience in Germany. We will be accompanied by a tour director, who takes care of all of the minutiae of taking a trip in Germany. Tickets to events and tours, reservations at various places and all of those kinds of things are taken care of, so we can concentrate on enjoying our time together and experiencing Germany.
What’s included in the Trip?
- 13 nights in handpicked hotels with breakfast
- 6 dinners
- 1 wine tasting
- 1 beer tasting
- 9 guided sightseeing tours
- local guides
- a Private deluxe motor coach.
Where will this trip take you?
We will visit Hamburg, Lübeck, Berlin, Potsdam, Dresden, Leipzig, Bamberg, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Munich, Heidelberg and the Rhine River Valley. We will get to see some of the most beautiful sights in all of Germany!
- St. Michael’s Church and the Rathaus in Hamburg
- The Brandenburg Gate, Berliner Dom and East Side Gallery in Berlin
- That one palace I can never pronounce correctly in Potsdam (Sanssouci)
- The Old Town, Frauenkirche and Zwinger Palace gardens in Dresden
- The Old City Hall, St. Nicholas Church, St. Thomas Church, and the Bach Museum in Leipzig
- The Bamberg Cathedral, New Palace and Old City Hall in Bamberg
- The beautiful architecture and well preserved history of Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- The Nymphenburg Palace, the Hofgarten, the Residenz, and Marienplatz in Munich
- The classic elegance of Heidelberg with its castle ruins and Baroque architecture
- Some of the most beautiful sights along the Rhine River while on our Rhine River cruise!
We will also spend some time looking at the darker side of Germany’s history with a World War 2 walking tour of Berlin, a visit to the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin and a trip to Dachau to see what remains of the concentration camp there.